We are Sue and Jonathan and we own and operate Parnella Accommodation in the southern region of Tasmania.
Our perspective on our business is very simple. To provide a top quality service at a realistic price.
We have designed our holiday accommodation to reflect our tastes and the expectations we have when we go to stay somewhere. We expect the places where we choose to stay to be clean and comfortable with the management to be available when we need them but discreetly invisible when we don’t.
We hope that your stay at our places will meet with your expectations and give you the same sense of enjoyment. Our properties are private and secluded and designed to be enjoyed at any time of the year.
Find out more about Parnella Kettering and Parnella Adventure Bay by clicking on the picture boxes to the right. If you need to know more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 03 6267 4348 (International +61 3 6267 4348) or on mobile phone 0418 125 966 (International +61 4 18 125 966).
FAQ – A few bits of info to help you
Other things to do include:
- Explore the beautiful coastline of the Channel and Bruny Island
- Enjoy the beautiful, family friendly white sand beaches at Kingston Beach, Blackmans Bay and Conningham
- Fish – the Channel offers fantastic fishing and diving opportunities
- Do a self-guided Gastronomic-Tour
- Visit the Hasting caves
- Go kayaking
- Visit the Tahune airwalk
- Visit the historic Huon Valley region
- DIY wine tour
- Dine out at award winning restaurants
- Visit MONA
- Go bird watching
- Wildlife spotting
Click here to search for dates, check availability and make your reservation … Book Now