Welcome to Bruny Island.
If you’re looking for a holiday destination to escape to and avoid the hassles of modern life then Bruny is definitely worth considering. We think Bruny is what Tasmania was like 50 years ago … unspoiled, quiet and offering a true wilderness escape without the discomforts.
Our cottage in Adventure Bay is well equipped with a range of facilities to help make your stay relaxed and comfortable.
Parnella Adventure Bay is a two storey cottage in a really private and peaceful setting.
Downstairs is the lounge,kitchen and dining room. A downstairs bathroom includes corner spa with overhead shower, basin and loo. Adjoining the kitchen is a separate area with laundry facilities, two person spa room and another loo.
Upstairs are two bedrooms, the second with a en-suite toilet. The main bedroom has a queen size bed and the second bedroom has an extra long double bed. All linen is supplied.
Additional items available on request for guests include a high chair and Porta-Cot. No linen is supplied for the cot.
The cottage sits within an enclosed garden. A verandah offers a sheltered sitting and outside eating area.
Bruny Island is reached by a ferry service leaving from Kettering. Please click here to view the current timetable.
- Air conditioning in living area
- Heating in main bedroom
- Electric blankets on both beds
- Heating in bathroom and spa bath alcove
- Microwave oven & electric stove
- Toaster, kettle and coffee plunger
- Nespresso coffee machine with generic coffee pods (you will need to provide your own capsules if you prefer original Nespresso capsules)
- Oyster shucker!
- Washing machine.
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Television in living area
- DVD/CD player & CD selection
- Weber Q barbecue available – charges apply
Click here to search for dates, check availability and make your reservation – Book Now!