Whilst this current viral crisis is still active we thought it was important to clarify who can still make a reservation at our properties at Kettering and on Bruny Island.
Our properties are fully self-contained with laundry facilities. In the case of voluntary self-isolation we can offer support with shopping and other essential services.
You can continue to make a reservation with us if you fall into one of the following categories:
- Tasmanian workers;
- Interstate workers deemed as “Essential Workers”;
- People that are in a self-isolation period (who must vacate at the end of the 14 day required period);
- People currently residing permanently at the premises; including students*
- People that predominantly reside while their principal residence is unavailable; and
- People currently residing permanently there for compassionate reasons, including emergency accommodation due to an emergency, family violence or vulnerability.
*Students that are residing in commercial accommodation on a permanent basis are permitted to stay on but will require a letter from their education institution verifying their student status
Please note, that all reservations are accepted at our discretion. If you require further information please contact us directly.